The main aim of the Central Library is to provide information and knowledge through access to print as well as electronic resources to support the informational needs of the institutional community. Open access system in followed in the Central Library.
9.15 A.M TO 3.45 P.M
No. of Books: 2589 Volumes (as on 09.12.2020)
PERIODICALS AND NEWS PAPERS
List of Newspapers
1. Deshabhimani (Malayalam)
2. Madhyamam (Malayalam)
3. Thejass (Malayalam)
4. Deccan Chronicle
5. Indian Express
6. Malayala Manorama
List of Periodicals
1. Southern Economist
3. Indian Journal of Computer Science
4. Samakalin Bharatiya Sahitya [Hindi]
5. International Jrl. Of Internet & Computer Security
List of Magazines
1. Competition Success Review
4. The Week
5. Pratiyogita Darpan
6. Madhyamam (Malayalam)
1. Circulation service – Issue, Return and Renewal of books
2. Access to Textbooks, Reference books, back volumes, Print/online journals at the library.
All the students and staff members are eligible for borrowing books from the library
LOAN PERIOD = 15 DAYS
LOAN PERIOD = ONE SEMESTER
• Reference books are to be issued to three days only.
• Borrowed books may be renewed for three times only, If no other user has reserved the same.
• Students must obtain the “clearance certificate” from the Librarian before getting the hall tickets for university examinations.
• If a borrowed book is not returned/renewed on or before the due date of return, an overdue charge of Re.1/- per day will be charged (calculated on all working days).
• If a borrowed book by a student is lost or damaged, the borrowed is required to replace the latest edition of the same book. If it is not done so, penalty is calculated from due date along with the book cost will be claimed.
1. To provide the users electronic based services as much as possible.
2. To Establish a separate book section for Textbooks.
3. To support the Training and Placement Cell by adding books collections regarding Interview Techniques, Soft Skills, Psychology, Motivation, etc.
4. To strengthen the students knowledge in current awareness and general knowledge.
5. To prepare the students for various competitive examinations and to develop entrepreneurial skills.